Team Lead Administration (m/f/x)
Proemion GmbH - Headquarters Fulda• Permanent employment• Full-Time• Intermediate
We are looking for you as Team Lead Administration (m/f/x) in at the earliest possible date for our at our headquarters in Fulda.
As Team Lead Administration (m/f/x) you are our first contact for customers, applicants and suppliers. You also manage our on-site administration and facility management team for our two locations in Fulda.
In return, we offer you
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom and plenty of room for innovative work
- Short communication channels and well accessible team leaders
- 1on1 focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- You lead and coordinate our 3-person facility management team for our office as well as production site in Fulda
- Managing our reception with coordination of external service providers, reception of customers, applicants, new employees, externals and suppliers
- You act as a friendly and competent contact person for our employees in all matters - if you can't help yourself, you know who can!
- You can respond confidently to inquiries by phone or in writing, in German as well as in English
- You are responsible for the internal fleet management
- Organization and supervision of meetings, but also of company events
- As the good soul of the company you keep an eye on order and satisfaction of customers and employees
- Administrative support for our management
- You have successfully completed professional training (e.g. in office management) or similar professional experience in the field
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of office management
- You are business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You have very good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- You are a team player with organizational skills
- You work independently, structured and reliable
- You are open-minded and show initiative
- Initial management experience or project management experience is desirable
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last six years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Our corporate culture is characterized by internationality, diversity and agility as well as by a hands-on mentality.