Working Student (all genders welcome) Field Application Engineering Italy - Remote in Germany
Then we are looking for you as soon as possible as a Working Student (all genders welcome) Field Application Engineering for our Italian customers in our in Customer Care department at our headquarters in Fulda, Germany or 100% remote in Germany.
In return, we offer you
- A future-oriented and diverse range of tasks
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- Independent work with a high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- A pleasant working environment, flat hierarchies, short information and decision paths
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime and choice between fully remote and home office days to guarantee a nice work-life balance and good compatibility of studies, job and leisure time
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, additional allowance for gym membership and childcare, flexible working hours, free soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- You will support various positions in our Customer Care department, but your main focus will be on the Field Application Engineering team and our Italian customers
- You will be responsible for general documentation
- You manage and optimize customer interaction through our collaboration tool Jira
- Your field of activity will also include the implementation of technical tasks such as
- Software- and hardware in the loop testing (manually and automated)
- Hardware setups
- System configuration
- Small program scripts for demonstration and test purposes
- Optimization of internal processes
- You are preferably studying a technical course of studies, e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, industrial engineering
- You have knowledge in the common MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Distinct technical understanding, a careful and structured way of working as well as a high willingness to learn
- Ideally you already have some experience in
- Software testing & firmware testing
- CAN bus
- Embedded devices
- Your Italian and English skills are very good - written and spoken
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last six years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Our corporate culture is characterized by internationality, diversity and agility as well as by a hands-on mentality.
We are interested in you as a person with your skills and talents. We are happy to see you adding to our diversity.
We fully rely on the support of motivated students. Junior or senior - at Proemion, we don't differentiate. We empower everyone to think innovatively, be independent and drive things forward.
A Working Student relationship at Proemion: Not just a job, but a perspective! About every second Working Student receives an offer for a permanent position after successfully completing their studies.
Ready for the challenge?
We look forward to your application via our career portal career.proemion.com or via e-mail email@example.com.