IT Administrator (all genders welcome) in Fulda
Proemion GmbH - Headquarters Fulda• Permanent employment• Full-Time• Intermediate
We are looking for you as IT Administrator (all genders welcome) at the earliest possible date for our Headquarters in Fulda.
In return, we offer you
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom and plenty of room for innovative work
- Short communication channels and well accessible team leaders
- 1on1 focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime and home office days to guarantee a nice work-life balance
- For onsite work: a modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, free soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- You manage our Office 365 environment
- You maintain and redesign our Sharepoint pages
- Your role will also include administration, installation and configuration in client and server environments (partly Linux and Mac, but mainly Microsoft Windows) as well as the administration of IT network infrastructure peripherals
- You also support the introduction, support, improvement and documentation of new and existing software, tools and hardware
- You will be responsible for first and second level support activities as well as troubleshooting and fault resolution, also at our electronics production site in Fulda
- Acting proactively in the operational day-to-day business and coordination of upcoming tasks
- Communication with our internal departments
- You have successfully completed your education as an IT specialist in system integration or a similar qualification
- You have extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems (client / server) and Active Directory Service
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office products
- You have a good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- You are able to work independently, are a team player and have a sense of responsibility
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last six years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Our corporate culture is characterized by internationality, diversity and agility as well as by a hands-on mentality.
We are interested in you as a person with your skills and talents. We are happy to see you adding to our diversity.