Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x) Remote in Europe
We are at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution and we are looking for you as
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/x) at the earliest possible date for our Headquarters in Fulda or fully remote in Europe.
The Product Marketing Manager is a critical connection point between product, sales, customer, and business development teams, helping influence product strategy and leading go-to-market strategy and campaign execution.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and a hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last five years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In return, we offer you
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- Flexitime, work-life balance
- Home office days
- Targeted, intensive training and plenty of room for innovative work
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events
- A flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
- As well as free parking spaces
- You develop and manage the strategic value proposition and operational implementation of the go-to-market (GTM) plan
- You work collaboratively to build differentiated messaging and compelling content to support multichannel marketing campaigns
- You enable sales and customer success teams to meet their engagement objectives
- You support more routes to market by enabling strategic partnerships and building joint GTM deliverables with business development leads
- You conduct and further develop customer segmentation and analysis, buying persona profiles, competitor and market analysis
- You have a successfully completed degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or a similar qualification
- You already have 3-5 years of professional experience as a (B2B) Product Marketing Manager, preferably in the Technology/SaaS Industry
- Your technical understanding is very well developed
- You have a very good command of English, both written and spoken
- You are an excellent communicator (internal and external) and team player, open to build relationships with functions outside of Marketing
- Your are goal- and result-oriented as well as highly structured in your working style
- You have good experience in copywriting and you can evaluate texts from external writers and give constructive feedback
- Ideally, you have a good eye for evaluating creative design options that will resonate with target buyers