Working Student (m/f/x) PR & Communications
Proemion GmbH - Headquarters Fulda• Working student employment• Part Time• Junior
Do you see the opportunity to put your knowledge from your studies into practice in our marketing team? You are outgoing and have excellent communication skills?
We are at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution and we are looking for you as working student (m/f/x) PR & Communications to support our marketing team for our Headquarters in Fulda, Germany.
We fully rely on the support of motivated students. Junior or senior - at Proemion, we don't differentiate. We empower everyone to think innovatively, be independent and drive things forward.
A Working Student relationship at Proemion: Not just a job, but a perspective! About every second Working Student receives an offer for a permanent position after successfully completing their studies.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last five years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In return, we offer you
- A future-oriented and diverse range of tasks
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- Independent work with a high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- A pleasant working environment, flat hierarchies, short information, and decision paths
- No micromanagement
- Home Office days, flexitime, good compatibility of studies, job and leisure time
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, additional allowance for gym membership and childcare, flexible working hours, flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- You establish contact with publishers and journalists
- You are responsible for content planning of public relations and cooperation with involved parties
- You are the contact person for media planning and implementation
- You establish a media distribution list
- You conduct press clippings and measure their success
- Besides your passion and joy to work in the area of public relations and communications
- You have very good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- You have a good technical understanding and a fast comprehension ability
- You are a team player and work in a structured and reliable manner showing initiative and creativity
- You are a talented communicator in both German and English, additional language skills are an advantage