Process Owner Service & Repair in Fulda (all genders welcome)
Proemion GmbH - Production Plant Fulda• Permanent employment• Intermediate
We are looking for you as Process Owner Service & Repair (all genders welcome). The position is available immediately in full-time or part-time at our modern production plant in Fulda, Einsteinstraße.
In return, we offer you
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted, individual trainings and development opportunities
- 1on1s focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- Best possible technical equipment and excellent tools
- Our modern production facility guarantees a pleasant, bright, clean, and quiet working environment with flat hierarchies, short information and decision-making paths
- Flexible working hours in single shift production
- Option for a part time setup
- Benefits such as team events, subsidies for gym membership and childcare, free health and fitness app, drinks, coffee, cereals and fresh fruit, table tennis as well as free parking spaces
- You analyze errors in case of production failures and carry out repairs
- You reassemble devices and integrate them into the production process, including all traceability entries
- You also analyze faults on customer returns and carry out repairs after approval (customer communication is handled by Customer Care)
- You are an expert in soldering complex and very small SMT components
- Your tasks also include process definition in accordance with international guidelines and customer specifications
- You find sources of error to reduce the failure rate
- Furthermore, you work closely with the Test Engineering team and give feedback if individual limits are not optimally designed
- You have professional experience as an electronics technician or electrical engineer
- You have a good technical understanding, a lot of dexterity and good soldering skills
- You have a good understanding of circuitry and good analytical skills
- You have a high quality standard as well as the willingness to contribute 100%
- In addition, you have good German and English skills
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last six years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Our corporate culture is characterized by internationality, diversity and agility as well as by a hands-on mentality.
We are interested in you as a person with your skills and talents. We are happy to see you adding to our diversity.