Senior Android Developer (m/f/x) Remote in Europe
Proemion GmbH - Worldwide• Permanent employment• Full-Time• Intermediate
We are at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution and we are looking for you as Senior Android Developer (m/f/x) at the earliest possible date for our headquarters in Fulda, Germany or fully remote in Europe (with at least 6h overlap between CET 9-5 (09:00-17:00) working hours.
With us, you can move things forwards. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last five years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
We develop enterprise solutions for mobile apps for internal and external customers. Currently we focus on a highly customizable app for OEMs, which has the end customer/machine owner as target user. Together with the customer, their wishes are taken into account when creating the app. So far with a strong focus on the iOS app, but we are now looking for reinforcements to push the Android app as well.
In return, we offer you
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- An inclusive, respectful and empathic workplace
- Plenty of areas to provide leadership and initiative
- Choice between Fully remote, flexitime and home office days
- A modern tech stack, no legacy environment, the best possible tools.
- 1on1 focused on helping you grow
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events
- A flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
- As well as free parking spaces
- In the team you develop Android Apps as a part of an enterprise project
- You develop with different tools – depending on what suits the task. You know Kotlin, Java
- You are part of a cross-functional team with several developers. Supported by a UI/UX design team and product management team.
- First week: You meet the team and start to know our company
- First month: You familiarize with our product and current workflows
- First 3 months: You will work on customer projects and the customization and deployment of the Android App
- First 6 months: You will get accustomed with the android version of the app and its customization and deployment
- You have solid experience in Android mobile app development
- You develop with different tools - depending on what suits the tasks - you have programming experience with Kotlin and Java, WebServices (REST, JSON)
- You are familiar with or worked on projects with RxJava, Dagger, MVVM, MVP
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines and in the best case already have experience with Travis, Fastlane, Github Actions
- You are familiar with human interface and material design guidelines and can make decisions together with a design team
- You have experience in code management (Git, etc.), test-driven development, automation of build process and deployment of applications (e.g. Gradle)