Junior Sales Manager France (m/f/x) Remote in Europe
Proemion GmbH - Headquarters Fulda• Permanent employment• Full-Time• Junior
We are at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution and we are looking for you as Junior Sales Manager (m/f/x) for France at the earliest possible date for our headquarters in Fulda, Germany or fully remote in Europe.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last five years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
Junior Sales Managers who establish high performance and are strong representations of the Proemion Core Values have the potential for new challenges and career advancement within sales.
In return, we offer you
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime, work-life balance
- Home-office days
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- A flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
- As well as free parking spaces
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Prospect and qualify via cold calling, e-mailing and meetings.
- Participate introduction meetings with the prospects
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain/Deepen business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face every day
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one-on-ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Actively participate in programs such as dedicated New Hire Training and Talent development
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
- At least 2 years of professional experience in relevant positions
- You feel confident using programs like SalesForce, Outreach and LinkedIn
- You embody our Core Values: We are passionate. We have grit. We are honest. We take ownership. We have each other’s back no matter what. We are one with our customers. We find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- You demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- You are resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Passion for sales and sales processes
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Very good communication skills in English and French - written and spoken
- Beneficial: Passion and Experience in IoT, Off-Highway- and telematics industry