Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/x) Remote in Europe
Proemion GmbH - Worldwide• Permanent employment• Full-Time• Intermediate
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer (m/f/x) who masters Figma, and has experience in both UX and UI Design for complex products, desktop applications and software, and working in cross-functional teams with Engineers. You'll join a growing design team, with the opportunity to solve complex users' problems and learn from more senior designers.
The position is available immediately at our Headquarters in Fulda or 100% remote.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international tech company with focus on telematics and with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than doubled in the last four years from 70 to over 170 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
At Proemion we are building the next generation web applications for connected devices on cutting-edge technology. We are strong believers that design matters and goes far beyond the visual aspect. Our customer-centered approach is behind everything we do and we are on a mission to empower our users with beautifully intuitive products, and do so with incredible ease of use.
In return, we offer you
- This is a long term freelancer full time remote role (40hours/week), meaning you can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access
- Remote-friendly culture – no matter where you are, you’ll feel connected to the team
- Career growth and mentorship from more senior designers
- An amazing team with a collaborative and iterative workflow, so you never work in a vacuum
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime, work-life balance
- Short lines of communication and accessible team leaders
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- You provide user experience and visual design direction using our existing Design System and existing patterns, also contributing to its growth
- You work closely with the design team to bring the user experience and visual language of our products to the next level.
- You understand our products and audience, then make design choices with a product mindset and a clear balance of effort and benefits.
- You are involved in each step, from requirement gathering, sketching ideas, user flows, wireframes and specifications to pixel perfect designs and testing
- You work in close collaboration with the development team and our expert field engineers to understand, design, test and iterate successful solutions.
- You focus your efforts on real users' problem-solving and a methodical approach to usability and accessibility
- You already have 4+ years directly relevant experience designing UX and UI (ideally for SaaS or Cloud based applications)
- A strong Portfolio of work, highlighting your UX process, UI skills and individual strengths
- You have previous professional experience and good knowledge of Figma
- You are proficienct in designing wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes
- You have a high attention to detail with an eye and passion for simplifying complex workflows and user journeys
- You demonstrate understanding or previous exposure to UI technology (html, React, Angular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have a keen interest in software and web applications, visualisations, dashboards