Test Engineer (m/f/x)
Proemion GmbH - Production Plant Fulda• Permanent employment• Full-Time• Intermediate
You are passionate about creating test concepts and circuit diagrams? The optimization of test programs brings you forward in your daily work?
Then we are searching for you as Test Engineer (m/f/x) in our Production Plant in Fulda, Germany at the earliest possible date.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international tech company with focus on telematics and with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than doubled in the last four years from 70 to over 170 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In return, we offer you
- No micromanagement
- Flexible working hours to guarantee a nice work-life balance
- A future-oriented and diverse range of tasks
- Independent work with a high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- Individual opportunities for further development
- Our modern production facility guarantees a pleasant, bright, clean and quiet working environment with flat hierarchies, short information and decision-making paths
- Benefits such as team events, subsidies for gym membership and childcare, table tennis and table soccer, flat rate for drinks, coffee, cereals and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- You plan and develop (semi-)automated production tests
- You also develop test concepts and create circuit diagrams
- You plan and create individual test stations and test equipment
- You are responsible for the creation and continuous optimization of test procedures
- You take over the responsibility in the test equipment management
- You also carry out fault analyses and repairs on assemblies
- You have a successfully completed education in electronics and further training as an electrical technician / foreman
- You have solid professional experience in test engineering
- You already have experience with NI-TestStand
- Ieally you already have knowledge of the CAN-Bus
- In addition, previous knowledge of various electrical test procedures is desirable
- Desirably, you have knowledge of at least one programming language (preferably C#, C++ or Visual Basic)
- Your quality mindset is extremely strong and you have good German and English skills
And what do our colleauges need in addition to this experience and the important ability to think outside the box? Boundless passion for what they do. Every day. For daily innovation. For expanding customer relationships and for the exciting daily task of creating lasting, convincing added value for our customers with the help of our telematics solutions