Questions? We are here to help.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding your application.
Tips for a successful application
Attaching a cover letter, your CV, references and any certificates to the application will allow us to get a first impression of your character and profile. Please be aware that we can only consider applications that are complete.
Please tell us why you want to work in a particular position at Proemion GmbH in a precisely formulated cover letter. Take care to arrange the letter well and give clear, intelligible sentences. Tell us your strengths and convince us that you want and are able to have a positive, lasting influence on the future of Proemion.
You should answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- What do we need to know about you?
- What has motivated you to apply to Proemion?
- What qualifications do you have and how could you use these at Proemion?
- What would be your earliest start date?
- What kind of salary do you expect?
CV gives us an overview of how you have developed personally and in your career. Please take care, therefore, to present it clearly and in a format that is easy to read.
You should provide the following information in your CV:
- Personal details
- Educational institutions (school and university), incl. final grades
- Additional information (stays abroad, social engagement)
- Work experience
- Extra-curricular training
- IT and language skills
- Hobbies and interests
Include references for positions you have mentioned in your CV as part of your career. Please take care to present your documents well so that we are able to read and evaluate them properly. Please upload copies of your documents to the "attachments" area. In particular, PDF files are desired.