Head of Human Resources (m/f/d)
Then we are looking for you to join our team as our new Head of Human Resources (m/f/d) at our Headquarters in Fulda.
We are a fast-growing tech company that wants to take the leap to the next level with you. We have over 150 employees in over 10 countries. Outside of Germany there are branches in the United States as well as in South Korea and numerous colleagues who work for us remotely worldwide.
As Head of HR, you are part of the Proemion Leadership Team. Our diversity is not only reflected in the different people who belong to our team, but also in recruiting for various areas such as software development, sales, test engineering, and electronics production. In close cooperation with the individual departments, you will find the next members of the Proemion family and especially strengthen our middle management in the long run.
- Responsibility for all operative HR tasks and processes (from recruiting to an employee leaving the company)
- International recruiting of specialists and supervisors
- Close cooperation with supervisors and management to achieve strategic goals
- Central contact person for all HR-related questions to support and advise our supervisor and employees
- Management and development of the existing HR team with 3 employees
- Design and optimization of HR processes, structures and instruments, project management and support of change processes as a basis for further company growth
- Personnel and supervisor development and organizational development
- Maintaining and shaping a good corporate, feedback, and improvement culture
- Completed studies in the field of business administration, business law or business psychology, alternatively a comparable education with a focus on HR
- Open, friendly and motivating personality with extensive professional experience as HR generalist and with relevant leadership experience
- Proven track record from previous positions – preferably in a multinational environment of a start-up or dynamic medium-sized company
- Know-how in the development and design of HR processes and structures as well as in employee and management development
- You think entrepreneurially and have the ability to find pragmatic solutions
- You are team-oriented and demonstrate a hands-on mentality and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English as well as strong assertiveness and sociability with various stakeholder groups
- High social competence as well as a sense for dealing with people at all hierarchical levels
- Ideally, good knowledge of employment and social law
What we offer
- Targeted, intensive training and plenty of room for innovative work
- Independent work in a performance-oriented and challenging atmosphere
- Short lines of communication and flat hierarchies foster an open working environment
- An inclusive, respectful, and empathic workplace
- Plenty of areas to provide leadership and initiative
- Home office possibility
- Modern premises right in the middle of Germany featuring lounge, kicker-table, pool table, team events, additional allowance for gym membership and childcare, flexitime and flat rate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
Ready for the challenge?
We look forward to your application via our career portal or via e-mail (email@example.com)! Make sure to include the last 3 books or articles that you have found interesting. Bonus points if you have written them.
Let’s build something great together!