Sales Manager (SDR) (m/f/d)
Headquarters Fulda • Permanent employment • Full-Time • Intermediate
We are looking for a Sales Manager (SDR) (m/f/d). The position is available immediately at our Headquarters in Fulda or 100% remote.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive partners. This role manages the outbound campaigns of their sales division by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the Proemion value proposition.
SDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations of the Proemion Core Values have the potential for new challenges and career advancement within sales.
In return, we offer you
- Targeted, intensive training and plenty of room for innovative work
- Independent work in a performance-oriented and challenging atmosphere
- Short lines of communication and flat hierarchies foster an open working environment
- Modern premises right in the middle of Germany featuring lounge, kicker-table, pool table, team events, additional allowance for gym membership and childcare, flexitime and flat rate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Leveraging tools such as LinkedIn to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Gain/Deepen business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face every day
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to a sales manager who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one-on-ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Actively participate in programs such as dedicated New Hire Training and Talent development
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
- At least 1 year of professional experience in relevant positions
- You feel confident using programs like SalesForce, Outreach and LinkedIn
- You embody our Core Values: We are passionate. We have grit. We are honest. We take ownership. We have each other’s back no matter what. We are one with our customers. We find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- You demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
- You are resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Passion for sales and sales processes
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Your German and English skills are very good - written and spoken
- Beneficial: Passion and Experience in IoT, Off-Highway- and telematics industry