Working Student (m/f/d) Mobile App Development
Headquarters Fulda • Internship / Working student employment • Part Time • Student
We are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) in Mobile App Development at the earliest possible date. The position can be filled at our Headquarters in Fulda, Germany.
We fully rely on the support of motivated students. Junior or senior - at Proemion, we don't differentiate. We empower everyone to think innovatively, be independent and drive things forward. A Working Student relationship at Proemion: Not just a job, but a perspective! About every second Working Student receives an offer for a permanent position after successfully completing their studies.
We are a fast-growing international tech company with Headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than doubled in the last three years from 70 to over 150 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In return, we offer you
- A targeted and intensive Onboarding
- A high degree of creative freedom
- Additional allowance for gym membership
- Home office days
- Targeted and intesive trainings and space for innovative work
- Individual development opportunities
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events
- A flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
- As well as free parking spaces
- Regularly testing relevant development versions of all variants of the apps on both supported platforms (iOS, Android).
- You create checklists for tests and assist with quality assurance
- Your tasks include reposting and creating bug reports in GitHub (2nd level support light)
- You support the creation of release notes
- And you participate in the rollout of releases
- You preferably study in a technical program, e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, industrial engineering
- Ideally already experienced in Mobile App development
- You are technically affine
- You are fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- You are an organizational talent and shine with excellent time management skills
- You are motivated to take responsibility
- Your knowledge of German and English is very good - both spoken and written