Senior DevOps Engineer (gn) Remote in Europe
Proemion GmbH - Headquarters Fulda• Permanent employment• Full-Time• Intermediate
We are looking for you as Senior DevOps Engineer (gn) for our Headquartes in Fulda, Germany or fully remote within European Union (with at least 6h overlap with CET 9-5 (09:00-17:00) working hours.
In return, we offer you
- Intensive Onboarding and targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- Short communication channels and well accessible team leaders
- 1on1 focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime and choice between fully remote and home office days to guarantee a nice work-life balance
- Well-established process for submitting ideas via RFCs and a lightweight approval process
- A company that in some teams already scores ‘high-performer’ as per the metrics from the Accelerate book and wants all teams to achieve the same
- For onsite work: a modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare as well as a free health and sports app
- You develop and maintain the company infrastructure solutions, based on both our private datacenters and cloud-based solutions
- You deliver reliable, sensible, and actionable internal tooling
- You support, improve and upgrade a continuous integration & continuous deployment environment (CI/CD)
- You pro-actively look for ways to improve our infrastructure code base
- You can see the big picture and you are proud to call yourself a generalist: the scope of the DevOps group runs vast and deep
- You already have experience in DevOps and are proficient using infrastructure as code
- We rely on Linux, Docker, AWS, and Postgres to provide computing services to the rest of the company, while our CI/CD pipeline is built on top of Jenkins and Ansible. Expertise or desire to master any of them will be an important plus. We will learn the rest together
- Experienced with, or desire to assess, trial and adopt DevOps/DevSecOps best practices
- Responsible, curious and with good communication skills
- Fluent with at least one of Nodejs, Go or Java
- Fluent communication skills in English
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last seven years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Our corporate culture is characterized by internationality, diversity and agility as well as by a hands-on mentality.
We are interested in you as a person with your skills and talents. We are happy to see you adding to our diversity.