Employee Soft- and Firmware Tests (m/f/d)
Headquarters Fulda • Permanent employment • Full-Time • Intermediate
Soft- and firmware tests are the area where you can prove your technical skills? Do you always work carefully and in a structured manner?
Then we are looking for you as Employee Soft- and Firmware Tests (m/f/d) at the earliest possible date for our Headquarters in Fulda.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Proemion stands for internationality and agility. The diversity of the Proemion family ranges from hardware production employees to cloud software engineers. Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies and a hands-on mentality.
We are a fast-growing international tech company with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than doubled in the last three years from 70 to over 150 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
In return, we offer you
- A high degree of creative and decision-making freedom
- A competitive salary based on performance
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare
- Flexitime, work-life balance
- Home office days
- Targeted, intensive training and plenty of room for innovative work
- A modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events
- A flatrate for soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit
- As well as free parking spaces
- You create and execute standardized product tests according to a predefined test plan
- You automate test cases and integrate them into CI systems
- You also analyze, document and archive the test results
- You ensure the transparency and reusability of the tests
- You contribute to the continuous improvement and optimization of the test process
- You have a successfully completed technician qualification or a bachelor‘s degree in the field of (electrical) engineering, computer science or a similar qualification
- Your technical understanding is very well
- You have a good knowledge of written and spoken English
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office
- You are a strong communicator, a team player, goal- and result-oriented as well as highly structured
- Ideally, you already have practical experience in soft-/firmware testing as well as with CANbus systems and embedded devices
- You already have experience in the areas of Cucumber.io, Linux, script languages or network communication? Even better!