Account Executive (gn) Remote in Germany
Proemion GmbH - Headquarters Fulda• Permanent employment• Intermediate
We are looking for a highly motivated Account Executive (gn). The position is available immediately at our headquarters in Fulda or as a hybrid model in the DACH region. The position is available on a full or part-time basis.
In return, we offer you
- To become part of a motivated and high performing sales team
- The opportunity to grow personally with the support of a growing company
- Intensive onboarding and targeted individual trainings and development opportunities
- A high degree of creative decision-making freedom and plenty of room for innovative work
- Short communication channels and well accessible team leaders
- 1on1s focused on helping you grow
- No micromanagement
- Flexitime and home office days to guarantee a nice work-life balance
- For onsite work: a modern and open working environment with lounges, kicker-table, pool billard table and team events, free soft drinks, coffee, cereals, and fresh fruit as well as free parking spaces
- Additional allowance for gym membership and childcare as well as a free health and fitness app
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new customers
- You develop ideas for target-oriented B2B sales activities
- You lead strategy discussions with customers and create resulting concepts
- You are responsible for the expansion of a strategic region in the B2B sales team
- You are the central contact person for your customers
- You build up key accounts in a targeted and strategic manner
- The independent planning and participation of online and on-site appointments as well as the preparation and execution of sales closings are also part of your responsibilities
- You take part in events such as trade fairs, conferences and workshops, etc.
- You already have several years of professional experience as a sales / account executive or a comparable position
- You have proven professional experience in B2B sales
- You have excellent MS Office skills and practical experience with CRM software (preferably Salesforce) as well as ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- You are a quick thinker and show initiative
- You are self-motivated with the appropriate results-oriented approach
- Excellent customer and goal orientation as well as strong communication skills
- You show the ability to develop yourself and work in a demanding market
- You have a good technical understanding and the desire to further develop yourself in this area
- Very good German and English skills - both written and spoken
- High willingness to travel - you enjoy regular interaction with your colleagues in the office or on-site at the customer's location
- You are ambitious and motivated to further expand our business and to work in a dynamic team
We are a fast-growing international industrial tech company at the forefront of the IoT and Telematics revolution with headquarters in Fulda. Outside of Germany, we have offices in the USA and South Korea, as well as numerous colleagues working remotely for us worldwide. Our headcount has more than tripled in the last six years from 60 to over 180 employees. With you, we want to continuously develop the company to the next level.
With us, you can move things forward. There are short decision-making processes and a lot of creative freedom for you. Our corporate culture is characterized by internationality, diversity and agility as well as by a hands-on mentality.
We are interested in you as a person with your skills and talents. We are happy to see you adding to our diversity.